Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gotcha!

I managed to get some pictures of my bandit tonight. Although they aren't the best photographs in the world, at least you can tell it is a raccoon. I took 26 of them, but only two turned out not to be totally horrible (although that is a matter of opinion).

I went out to put some wood in the woodburner and happened to glance over at the feeder on my way out and saw him. Surprisingly, he didn't run off when I went to the corner of the porch, so I headed back inside and got the spotlight and my camera.





These are of him eating some of the birdseed that he managed to knock out of the bird feeder (no suet tonight, the birds finished it off today). There were a couple of times when he even stood up on his hind legs for me and posed. Unfortunately those photos turned out horrible (yes, even worse than these).




No comments:

Post a Comment